In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter known as GDPR).
1. Centrum Lokalizacji CM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., seated at Chopina 18/2, 51-609 Wroclaw, Tax ID: 8982213284, REGON No.: 362239440, registered at the District Court for Wroclaw–Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000570280 is a controller of personal data (hereinafter known as the Controller).
2. Personal data may be processed by the Controller as provided by article 6 item 1, letters a), b), c), and f) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
a. signing and fulfilling an employment contract, contract job agreement or a service agreement by the Controller;
b. fulfilling Controller's legal obligations – for which the legal grounds is the applicable law, including the Polish Tax Ordinance Act and regulations concerning specific taxes;
c. investigating and processing agreement claims – in case of which the data processing is legally grounded by the legitimate interest of the Controller or applicable law (Polish Civil Code, Labor Code).
3. Providing Personal Data is voluntary, however also necessary when signing and fulfilling an employment contract, contract job agreement or a service agreement.
4. Personal data is processed by the Controller for specific purposes and deleted in due time as required by the applicable law, in particular civil and tax regulations.
5. Controller may share personal data only with:
a. entities authorized under the applicable law;
b. entities authorized by the Controller solely in the interest of the Controller and to its benefit, on the basis of a signed agreement and within limits established in such agreement, in particular with third-party service providers;
c. other entities on the basis of an explicit authorization.
6. Personal data shall not be transferred by the Controller to third countries or entities seated in foreign countries.
7. Person sharing his or her personal data has the right to access, modify or move such data, as well as to disagree to processing of such data for marketing purposes, to request deletion of such data or to limit the scope in which such data is processed. The person may also withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawing a consent has no bearing on the processing of personal data which took place, as provisioned by said consent, prior to such withdrawal.
8. Person sharing his or her personal data may also submit a complaint to a supervisory authority – President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office.